The Local Nashville Chapter of IFMA was established back on September 17th, 1987. We are the largest chapter in the state of Tennessee. We strive to address the daily challenges that facility manager and professionals face by providing meaningful events, education, networking and the largest knowledge database for all things building related.
Benefits of IFMA
Why Join IFMA
- To develop and maintain high standards of professional conduct in facility management…
- To support the field of facility management with information, education and research…
- To cultivate cooperation among the many individuals and groups involved in facility management…
- To publicize the value of facility management to corporate senior management, educators and to the public…
schedule at a glance
- March 2, 2017 - March 11, 2017
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- March 21, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Millennials make up 51% of our workforce-they have more spending power than any generation and they are changing everything. From how we shop, to how we eat and especially how we communicate. Today’s presentation will take you address trends and changes that are in store for all of us.
- April 4, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Nashville IFMA Chapter is pleased to offer the 1st Annual Music City Facility Management Forum. The event has been designed to bring current topics and industry advancement into the spotlight, and provide CEU Credits for FM professionals.